- 55,00,000 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 1000 - 5000 Kg/hr
- 1 Year
Frozen Vegetable Processing Machine
We offer automatic plants for frozen vegetable processing. Cut vegetables processed and stored in frozen form have shelf life of up to one year.
Capacity of the plants supplied by us ranges from 1000 kgs per hour to 5,000 kgs per hour of cut vegetables.
This plant includes the following machinery:
- Peeling machines (continuous peeling machine for root vegetables like carrot, potato)
- Cutting machines (slicer / dicer etc.)
- Shelling machines (Pea Podder, Corn decobbing machine etc.)
- Washer (for washing of prepared vegetables)
- Inspection Conveyor (for manual inspection and sorting of vegetables)
- Blancher (for Blanching of vegetables in hot water / steam)
- Cooler (for cooling the blanched vegetables)
- Dewatering Conveyor (for removing water from surface of vegetables)
After processing the peas are passed through IQF for freezing. They are then packed in bulk bags and stored in cold storage at -18 deg. C.
- Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 3-4 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
195/2, Khetan Kutir, Jawahar Nagar, Road No. 3, Goregaon (West), Near Mangal Cooperative Bank, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400104, India