- 3,00,000 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 500 - 2000 Kg/hr
- 1 YEAR
Fruit Pulper Machine
Suitable for extracting the pulp and separating the seeds and skin from fruits and vegetables like mango, tomato, guava, papaya, tamarind etc.
The fruits and vegetables are fed in the coarse pulping chamber where due to blades and brushes the fruit is pressed against the sieve. The extracted pulp passes through the perforations in the sieve and stone and skin are pushed forward and discharged from the other end. The pulp is then passed through the fine sieve to refine the pulp and remove the fine skin. The refined pulp can be collected and processed further.
1. Body frame made of SS square pipes
2. The coarse pulping and fine pulping unit are mounted one below the other
3. The coarse pulping unit consists of a coarse sieve and blades and brushes
4. The fine pulping unit consists of fine sieve and brushes
5. Special openable design of sieve is provided for easy cleaning and maintenance of the machine
6. S.S. 304 feed and discharge hopper
7. S.S. 304 collection hopper
8. S.S. 304 covers
9. Appropriate drive system consisting of motor, pulleys, V belts, bearings etc.
- Cheque, Letter of Credit (L/C)
- 3 Months
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
- All India
195/2, Khetan Kutir, Jawahar Nagar, Road No. 3, Goregaon (West), Near Mangal Cooperative Bank, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400104, India