- 5,00,000 INR
- Stainless Steel
- 500 - 5000 Kg/hr
- 1 Year
Suitable for blanching the vegetables. The vegetables are heated in hot water for specified amount of time to deactivate enzymes thereby ensuring blanching.
The product is passed through hot water for specified amount of time on a modular belt. Hot water is also sprayed from the top with the help of pipeline and nozzles. After heating the belt then lifts the product out of water and discharges it to the next machine.
1. Body frame made of SS square tubes. The legs of the frame will extend upto the ground level.
2. Body of the unit will be made of SS sheets
3. Modular plastic belt with cleats.
4. Support structure for modular belt
5. Steam pipeline to heat the water in the blanching tank
6. SS pipeline with nozzles to spray hot water on the product being carried in modular belt
7. Steam control valve and other steam fittings
8. Geared motor with variable speed drive
9. Pump for circulating hot water from tank to SS pipeline for spraying
10. SS covers on the top of the machine
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque
- 3 Months
- Africa, Middle East, Asia
- All India
195/2, Khetan Kutir, Jawahar Nagar, Road No. 3, Goregaon (West), Near Mangal Cooperative Bank, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400104, India